Escape to your own secluded tranquil retreat when you stay at Kingfisher Cottage. Nestled above the bubbling Mangatoki Stream beside a pocket of attractive bush, this charming two-bedroom, self-contained cottage, offers boutique accommodation for discerning travellers, only 15 minutes from the South Taranaki town of Hawera and 10 minutes from Eltham.
Ideal as a romantic haven, weekend escape or, ultra-comfortable hideaway, Kingfisher Cottage has been extensively refurbished, but maintains its heritage character. The two-bedroom Cottage is perfect for one or two couples or, a family of four, and has tastefully decorated bedrooms with a queen bed in the master bedroom and two king-singles in the second bedroom. French doors open out onto the extensive decking from both the sitting and dining rooms where you can enjoy the garden, birdsong, outdoor spa pool and alfresco dining.
- Cooked Breakfast Provisions
- Homemade Treat, Bottle of NZ Wine, Fresh Flowers & Freshly Ground Coffee
- Dinner Options Available
- Private Outdoor Spa Pool
- Full Kitchen for Self-catering
- Freeview Television, DVD’s & Stereo, Games
- Laundry Facilities
- Barbeque for Alfresco Dining
- Spacious Bathroom with Colonial Vanity & Shower
- Fluffy Towels, Bathrobes, Hairdryer & Complimentary Bathroom Supplies
- Garden open during the Annual Powerco Taranaki Garden Spectacular